GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION OF AN ORAL PRESENTATION
Give considerable thought to the design and preparation of your presentation so that it is effective and informative. Here are a number of important points to consider:
- Prepare your presentation slides in Microsoft PowerPoint™ preferably using Microsoft Windows 7 or higher, and/or Microsoft Office 2010.
- Delivery of your information becomes more effective when following are considered:
- Time your presentations to avoid rushing or running out of time
- Presentation slides must include: • Title and Authors' affiliation • Results and Discussion • Conclusions • Acknowledgments and References
- Use limited text in each slide with the highest contrast between text and background colors
- Use high resolution graphics, data tables, charts and other image formats
- Prepare your slides in English language ONLY
- Avoid adding embedded video or audio
- Contact us if you need to include any video in your presentation
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Delegates presenting posters will be provided with freestanding poster boards of size 100 x 75 cm. Posters could be fixed using PUSHPINS which will be made available by the organizers at the venue. The use of any kind of tape or other adhesive will not be permitted. Poster Content and title of abstract must be relevant to the theme of the event and complementary. Authors must meet eligibility criteria for inclusion in authors' list of any abstract. Eligibility is obtained by any measurable contribution of each author.
- Give considerable thought to the design and preparation of your presentation so that it is effective and informative
- Prepare your poster presentation slide in Microsoft PowerPoint™ preferably using Microsoft Windows 7 or higher, and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Set its print size to 100 cm wide x 75 cm high in landscape orientation (avoid portrait)
Text formatting preferable Font sizes:
- Authors' names 30
- Authors' addresses 24
- Subtitles and captions for tables, graphs and pictures 24
- All other text 20
- Footer and references 16
- Use Single or two colors only
- Please print and bring 60 copies of a one-page (regular or legal size) of your poster as handout (black and white or colour).